-
鹅妈妈童谣shoo fly
看3921 | 回复4
-
妞妞妈821019 楼主
Shoo Fly! 嘘,苍蝇!
Shoo fly don’t bother me,
嘘,苍蝇,不要打扰我,
Shoo fly don’t bother me,
嘘,苍蝇,不要打扰我,
Shoo fly don’t bother me-
嘘,苍蝇,不要打扰我-
I belong to somebody.
That fly has gone away-
那只苍蝇已经走开了,
At last I’m free to play.
最后我终于可以自由玩耍了。
I told that pest to scram-
我告诉过那只害虫滚开-
Now I’m happy as a clam.
现在我很高兴我又可以沉默一会了
hoo fly don’t bother me!
嘘,苍蝇,不要打扰我!
You’re not my cup of tea.
你不是我的那杯茶水。
Please stop annoying me-
请停止对我的骚扰-
Kindly go and let me be.
知趣地走开,让我安静一会。
因为我已有所属。
04-20 09:33 -
一笑倾程 2楼英语的啊,厉害啊04-20 11:30
-
润润妈妈 4楼哈哈,很好玩的,可以给孩子磨磨耳朵。04-20 19:50
取消